Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: ‘To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance. Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. In the Lord, all the offspring of Israel shall be justified and shall glory.
Seven things in this scripture that will determine what you focus on today
Focus on the King and make your day complete in Him.
- TURN: means you have a part to play in what you hear from God.
- BE SAVED: says that God desires a means to a good end of your life.
- I am, there is no other: OBEDIENCE is not optional and no plan B is available!
- Every knee bow, tongue swear ALLEGIANCE: He has a Kingdom in store and He is King, our Lord.
- STRENGTH (deliverance): He snatches out of danger, not some, all that would harm.
- Incensed against Him: NO OFFENSE; it is a losing battle to go against the King and what He decrees to be justice.
- Justice and glory: these are the INHERITANCE of a King’s kid.
It all begins with a choice to turn and salvation is added when we turn. We must secondly obey, as we choose to turn. In His Kingdom, these are the rules. If we want the inheritance of a King’s kid and live like we belong to a royal priesthood, then follow Kingdom rules. If we want glory and justice, then we need to be on the side of the King with our mind, will and emotions engaged, having the mind of Christ.
Proverbs 9:10 says:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
These verses allow us to focus on God and recognize who He is. It is a reverential fear that brings us into a continual awareness of knowing before whom we stand. It draws us into a place of glorifying the beauty, power, magnificence and brilliance of God, instead of the stench of man. Knowing there is none like Him and He will not be defeated, we move from victory to victory in Him. In His Sovereignty we can rest and be filled with radiant joy. As we look to Him, our faces will not be filled with shame; but shine like the noon day sun.
Sing this old hymn with me
Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, In the light of His glory and grace.
Be intentional in who God has called you to be. Know before whom you stand and let the things of this earth be dimed in the light of our King.